How To test my container?

How To test my container?  

By: tchaye59 on April 21, 2023, 12:43 p.m.

According to https://github.com/gasperpodobnik/HanSeg2023Algorithm#test 5. Testing your container To test your container, you should run test.bat (on Windows) or test.sh (on Linux, might require sudo priviledges). This will run the test image(s) provided in the test folder through your model.

My test folder looks like this : test/images/case_01

To test my image , i run :

docker run hanseg2023algorithm -v ./test/:/input/

However , I alway end up with this error:

self.load() File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/evalutils/evalutils.py", line 123, in load self._cases[key] = self._load_cases( File "/opt/app/custom_algorithm.py", line 184, in _load_cases raise FileLoaderError( evalutils.exceptions.FileLoaderError: Could not load any files in /input/images with .

It seems like the evalluation api can't load "case_01_IMG_CT.nrrd" and "case_01_IMG_MR_T1.nrrd" located inside test/images/case_01

Note that running test.sh gives the following error:

hanseg2023algorithm-output-60d74113d4402b65764e2ec046e16388 exec /usr/local/bin/python: operation not permitted cat: /output/results.json: No such file or directory Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0) Traceback (most recent call last): File "", line 1, in FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/output/results.json' Expected output was not found... hanseg2023algorithm-output-60d74113d4402b65764e2ec046e16388

This is my first time competing on grand-challenge  so sorry if I still don't understand the submission process.

Re: How To test my container?  

By: gasperpodobnik on April 24, 2023, 4:24 p.m.

Hi, thanks for the question (and sorry for lack of documentation on how to test your containers).

**I have updated the instructions for locally testing the Docker containers, which you can find here. **

Regarding the error message you received: it should be resolved by reorganizing the data in the test directory according to the updated documentation on GitHub.

Please feel free to ask any more questions, and I'll be happy to assist you.

Best, Gasper

Last edited by: gasperpodobnik on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 3 times in total.

Re: How To test my container?  

By: tchaye59 on April 24, 2023, 4:48 p.m.

Thanks. It is ok now