Thank You for Your Participation in the HaN-Seg Challenge and Next Steps

Thank You for Your Participation in the HaN-Seg Challenge and Next Steps  

By: gasperpodobnik on Feb. 21, 2024, 10:38 p.m.

Dear Participants,

On behalf of all the organizers, I want to express our sincere thanks for your active participation and submissions to the HaN-Seg Challenge, which concluded on February 16th.

Now, as we move forward, I'm excited to share that the results of the challenge will be processed in a couple of weeks. You can expect to receive the updates and insights in the second half of March. We appreciate your patience as we finalize and evaluate the submissions.

Importantly, we ask all participants who submitted their methods to the Final Phase, to send us short descriptions of their methods. The description can be submitted via e-mail to gasper.podobnik@fe.uni-lj.si in a PDF format that should include a short method description and a figure of the network architecture. The document should also include the names of two authors, that will be listed on the final report paper. Please note that we reserve the right to exclude trivial submissions. Only participant teams that will submit the report will be considered for the awards.

Additionally, if any of you are attending the SPIE Medical Imaging 2024 conference in San Diego, I would be delighted to connect with you. Please feel free to find me during the conference, and let's have a chat about your experiences and insights from the challenge. For those who are not attending the conference, I would be also glad to hear your feedback via email. Your insights are valuable to us!

Once again, thank you for being an integral part of the HaN-Seg Challenge.

Best regards,

Gasper

Re: Thank You for Your Participation in the HaN-Seg Challenge and Next Steps  

By: cwlg102 on Feb. 22, 2024, 4:26 a.m.

Hello.

May I ask about the submission deadline for the short description PDF?

Thank you.

Re: Thank You for Your Participation in the HaN-Seg Challenge and Next Steps  

By: gasperpodobnik on Feb. 26, 2024, 3:34 p.m.

Hi,

thanks for asking. The deadline is on 15th of March 2024.

Kind regards,

Gasper