About the submission limits

About the submission limits  

By: zq1992 on April 12, 2022, 3:12 a.m.

Dear Tiger Organizers,

In the rule page, you have mentioned the maximum number of submissions per week is 2. How to define this number? Per team per week or per team member per week? To be fair, I guess the maximum number should be per team per week is 2 right?

Regards, Chu

Last edited by: zq1992 on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:56 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

Re: About the submission limits  

By: mart.vanrijthoven on April 12, 2022, 8:30 a.m.

Dear Chu,

It is per team.

Please also see the Rules section

Best wishes, Mart

By: smha on April 12, 2022, 10:22 a.m.

Hi,

Likewise the above, I also understood the rule just like him.

However as you can clearly see from the leaderboard1, it seems like every member of “a team” submit twice a week. I think this challege is already seriously unfair.

By: f.ciompi on April 13, 2022, 5:09 a.m.

Hi,

We expect all participants to adhere to the rules of this challenge, including the fact that a team cannot make more submissions than allowed via multiple submissions made by the team members individually.

However, there is no automatic mechanism implemented on grand-challenge to prevent that, which means that, in case this happens, we have to spot it ourselevs and manually fix, which can take a couple of hours before it happens.

The current status of both leaderboards currently adheres to the rules.

Regards, Francesco

By: vishweshramanathan on April 18, 2022, 2:45 p.m.

Hi, Can the limit of submissions to leaderboard 2 be increased to 2 like leaderboard 1? Thank you Vishwesh

By: mart.vanrijthoven on April 19, 2022, 6:38 p.m.

Dear Vishwesh,

We are checking if this fits within our budget and will let you know as soon as possible.

Best wishes, Mart

Last edited by: mart.vanrijthoven on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:56 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed "if possible"