Re: L2 Submission Error

By: aivis_alex on May 2, 2022, 7:09 p.m.

Thanks! We will try to solve this problem soon.

By: aivis_alex on May 3, 2022, 4:06 a.m.

Hi,

Unfortunitely, we still cannot solve the problem. So need your help... I added organizers, Mart, as an editor, and the name of algorithm is "Tiger_lr_2" Would you check the reason why execution was failed? Additionally, would you comment the reason without our logs? Logs includes some information related to our methods.... :)

Thanks

BR, Daehong Lee

Last edited by: aivis_alex on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:56 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

By: mart.vanrijthoven on May 3, 2022, 7:45 a.m.

Dear Daehong Lee,

Yes, i have removed the logs now from my previous message.

The reason your algorithm is failing now is due to a timeout on some images.

Best wishes, Mart

By: aivis_alex on May 3, 2022, 8:59 a.m.

Hi, mart.

Thank you for checking the reason. We already try-out some images in "wsitils" datasets, and the excuting time of each WSI is around 20~30mins. As far as we know, L2 submission time limit is 2 hour per one WSI. Is that corret? and woud you let us know the way to solve or debug this problem?

Thanks

Best Regards, Daehong Lee

Last edited by: aivis_alex on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:56 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: mart.vanrijthoven on May 3, 2022, 9:23 a.m.

Dear Daehong Lee,

Yes indeed the time limit is 2 hours. I wil email you such that we can talk about the logs.

Best wishes, Mart

By: 大胖胖墩 on May 29, 2022, 9:36 a.m.

Dear Organizers, My submission to L2 failed. Could you please tell me the error which I encounter?Thanks for your help. Regards, Xulin

By: mart.vanrijthoven on May 29, 2022, 2:58 p.m.

Dear Xulin,

Please see my response in the forum thread you made.

Best wishes, Mart