Final test phase closed

Final test phase closed  

By: vcasellesb on Aug. 15, 2023, 8:07 p.m.

Hi! I'm trying to upload my final test submission, but it appears as closed (it was supposed to be open until 11.59 pm on 15th august). Can someone tell me what happened?

Quoting from the final test submission page: Starting from August 8th, 2023 up to August 15th, 2023 (inclusive), participants can test their previously developed algorithms over the complete test set.

I'm adding proof that this is the case for me:

Best, Vicent

Last edited by: vcasellesb on Aug. 15, 2023, 8:32 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

Re: Final test phase closed  

By: qqqwwwee on Aug. 15, 2023, 8:23 p.m.

Hi, I am uploading my final results and also find it closed. (Submissions to this phase will automatically close at Aug. 16, 2023, 5:59 a.m. (Asia/Shanghai). )

By: jmsmkn on Aug. 16, 2023, 7:38 a.m.

That phase hit its budget limit, I have enabled more submissions so you should be able to submit now.

By: vcasellesb on Aug. 16, 2023, 8:01 a.m.

Thanks jmsmkn. I've seen that it will be open until midnight Madrid/Europe time right?

Vicent

By: jmsmkn on Aug. 16, 2023, 8:06 a.m.

The time you see on the submission page is what the Challenge organisers have set and is correct. It may close earlier if the new total submission limit is hit, but given the current number of participants and the individual submission limits this is unlikely.