Hello everyone,

On behalf of the ToothFairy Challenge organization team, I would like to start by expressing my deep gratitude for your enthusiastic participation and commitment during the Preliminary Phase of our challenge.

We thrilled to announce that the Final Test Phase has officially begun, and we welcome you all to submit your final algorithms. During this phase, you will have the opportunity to test your algorithms on the full set of test volumes, comprising all the 50 dataset volumes. This will not only allow you to evaluate the full capabilities of your algorithm but also facilitate a preliminary, thorough comparison with other submissions. You really need to ensure that your algorithm, along with the docker container, is running smoothly (i.e., w/o errors) and ready to be submitted for the final phase. For this reason, the submissions to the Preliminary Phase are still open. Remember that there is a submission limit of 15 in the Preliminary Phase and a submission limit of 2 in the Final Phase.

Please keep in mind that in the case you make two submissions in the Final Phase, only the last one will be considered valid for the leaderboard, while the first one will be ignored.

For detailed information regarding the opening and closing dates of the submission phases, visit the Important Dates page. Should you have any question or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.

We strongly encourage all of you to submit a 4-6 pages paper (preferably using the LNCS template) along with the final algorithm. The document should describe the submitted algorithm and contain a link to the public version of the code, possibly versioned on GitHub or on equivalent service. We recall that this is mandatory for the three best performing algorithms. The document can be submitted later (by email to federico.bolelli@unimore.it) if it is not ready by the end of the Final Test Phase (deadline provided in the Important Dates page)

Best regards,
The ToothFairy Challenge organizers.