Issue with Testing Algorithm in the Post Challenge Phase

Issue with Testing Algorithm in the Post Challenge Phase  

By: jh.han on Sept. 7, 2023, 4:44 a.m.

Dear Organzier.

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude for opening the Post Challenge Phase. It presents a valuable opportunity for developers like myself to validate and test our algorithms in a real-world environment.

I was eager to test my algorithm during this phase. However, I encountered an issue which I hope you can assist me with.

After uploading the container with my algorithm, I proceeded to the "Try-out Algorithm" section on https://grand-challenge.org/algorithms. Regrettably, I received a failed message indicating, "The image produced in 'images/inferior-alveolar-canal' is not valid."

This took me by surprise, especially since my algorithm functioned seamlessly during the final phase.

Should I consider altering the input/output directory path or are there other recommended solutions?

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to your prompt response.

Warms regards,

Jaehwan.

Re: Issue with Testing Algorithm in the Post Challenge Phase  

By: jmsmkn on Sept. 7, 2023, 7:57 a.m.

It was rejected as the output data is invalid. Please ensure that:

• The data is int8 or uint8
  • That the values in the file are only from the set defined for the Inferior Alveolar Canal Segmentation Interface (1 or 0)

I can see that you uploaded a new container, so this wasn't the one that was run in the final phase. You always have the option to re-activate the older image that was used in the challenge.

Re: Issue with Testing Algorithm in the Post Challenge Phase  

By: jh.han on Sept. 7, 2023, 8:52 a.m.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I sincerely apologize for the oversight regarding the output data. I will thoroughly check the data to ensure that it adheres to the uint8 format.

Regarding the uploaded container, I appreciate your clarification. I'll consider the option to re-activate the older image that was utilized in the challenge, if necessary.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm committed to rectifying this promptly.

Warm regards,

Jaehwan.