submit test result problem

submit test result problem  

By: junqiangchen on July 6, 2022, 3:27 p.m.

Hi, i have predict the test image mask wiht same test image folder and json file,but i get the error:Failed {"Name": "Example dataset", "BIDSVersion": "1.0.2"} can anyone know what is problem? thank you!! chenjunqiang

Re: submit test result problem  

By: ahutton on July 8, 2022, 5:18 a.m.

You need to have a dataset_description.json file in the dataset you upload.

By: junqiangchen on July 9, 2022, 7:24 a.m.

hi, there have dataset_description.json file,like this: { "Name": "ATLAS", "BIDSVersion": "1.6.0", "Authors": ["ENIGMA Stroke Recovery - ATLAS Subgroup"], "PipelineDescription": { "Name": "ATLAS" }, "GeneratedBy": [{ "Name": "ATLAS", "Version": "2.0" }], "SourceDatasets": [{ "URL": "http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi/retro/atlas.html" }] }

By: liamchalcroft on July 13, 2022, 9:09 a.m.

Hi,

I had a similar problem and managed to fix it - I found that running the final block of the sample notebook gave a more informative answer:

import bids prediction_bids = bids.BIDSLayout(root=example_output_dir, derivatives=example_output_dir) print(prediction_bids.derivatives['atlas2_prediction'])

My final json is in the following layout:

{"Name": "atlas2_prediction", "BIDSVersion": "1.0.2", "Authors": ["Your Name"], "PipelineDescription": {"Name": "atlas2_prediction"}, "GeneratedBy": [{"Name": "atlas2_prediction", "Version": "1.0"}] }

Hope that helps!