how to export the leaderboard results for challenge organizers?

how to export the leaderboard results for challenge organizers?  

By: junma on June 27, 2022, 7:23 p.m.

Dear grand-challenge,

We want to do quantitative analysis of the leaderboard results. How can I export them as a csv/xlsx file? https://flare22.grand-challenge.org/evaluation/challenge/leaderboard/

Re: how to export the leaderboard results for challenge organizers?  

By: amickan on June 28, 2022, 12:14 p.m.

Dear Junma,

For admins of a challenge, there should be a button to export the evaluations on the leaderboard page. That file contains all the information you need.

Best, Anne

By: junma on June 28, 2022, 5:48 p.m.

Dear Anne,

I have tried the export button. However, there is no leaderboard scores in the exported csv file.

It only contains the following meta data: created method outputs pk published rank rank_per_metric rank_score status submission title

Best regards, Jun

By: amickan on June 29, 2022, 6:53 a.m.

The leaderboard data is in the outputs column under "values". It lists everything that your evaluation container produces as outputs there.

By: junma on June 29, 2022, 12:47 p.m.

Dear Anne,

Thanks for your guidance very much. I find it:)

It seems that the values are saved as json/dict format in the csv file. Do you have any recommended code to quickly obtained these values? The expected results are the same as the leaderboard: each row is a successfully submission and each column is a score.

Best regards, Jun

By: jamesmeakin.diag on July 5, 2022, 10:13 a.m.

It depends on what language you prefer to work in, but in python you can read a CSV file with the CSV Module, and then decode JSON with json.loads().

By: junma on July 5, 2022, 4:06 p.m.

Thanks for your help very much:)