Evaluation error

Evaluation error  

By: X_R_Z on Aug. 15, 2023, 1:38 a.m.

When I submitted the algorithm, I got the evaluation error: The algorithm failed on one or more cases.

Re: Evaluation error  

By: xiangdeluo on Aug. 15, 2023, 6:17 a.m.

Hi, The error message is: "The image produced in 'images/head-neck-segmentation' is not valid", Maybe there is not a existing folder "Hi, The error message is: "The image produced in '/output/images/head-neck-segmentation' is not valid", please consider using "os.makedirs(os.path.dirname(self.output_dir), exist_ok=True)" to create the folder before the results saved. Best, Xiangde Luo/Jia Fu.

By: X_R_Z on Aug. 15, 2023, 8:38 a.m.

Hi, I have created "/output/images/head-neck-segmentation" folder in the code, and stdout has "Output written to: /output/images/head-neck-segmentation/099929ff-a67a-4f95-b73e-f704fc185162.mha ". The file prediction is successful, but for some reason, the system still prompts the error message "The image produced in 'images/head-neck-segmentation' is not valid".

How can I solve it?

By: xiangdeluo on Aug. 15, 2023, 2:31 p.m.

Hi, Actually, I don't know why, but I will email the support team of the grand challenge for help today.

Best, Xiangde Luo/Jia Fu.

By: X_R_Z on Aug. 15, 2023, 3:06 p.m.

Ok, thank you very much.

By: jmsmkn on Aug. 15, 2023, 3:51 p.m.

We need to improve the error messages there. Your output file was created fine, but please ensure that the datatype of your output is SimpleITK.sitkInt8 or SimpleITK.sitkUInt8.

By: X_R_Z on Aug. 16, 2023, 3:25 a.m.

Thanks, it works.