Submission problem: the algorithm failed on one or more cases

Submission problem: the algorithm failed on one or more cases  

By: ziyanhuang on July 28, 2023, 2:07 p.m.

Dear organizers, Thanks for hosting this challenge. After submission, I encountered the problem "The algorithm failed on one or more cases." Could you help me to solve the problem? Best regards

Re: Submission problem: the algorithm failed on one or more cases  

By: llumetti on July 28, 2023, 2:21 p.m.

By looking at the stderr of your algorithm, I can read the following error: ValueError: Patch size (160, 160, 160) cannot be larger than image size (154, 306, 369) which is quite self-explanatory.

By: zt081508 on July 31, 2023, 2:44 a.m.

Hello,I met the same issue,could you please check the output for me to debug?Thanks very much

By: ziyanhuang on Aug. 3, 2023, 10:10 a.m.

Dear Organizers,

I meet the problems again: "stu_test Failed The algorithm failed on one or more cases."

Could you please tell me the error in my lastest submission?

Regards, Ziyan

By: llumetti on Aug. 4, 2023, 11:57 a.m.

You can check it by yourself on the algorithm result page, anyway the failure is caused by a CUDA out of memory: "torch.cuda.OutOfMemoryError: CUDA out of memory. Tried to allocate 1.69 GiB (GPU 0; 14.76 GiB total capacity; 12.36 GiB already allocated; 173.75 MiB free; 13.63 GiB reserved in total by PyTorch) If reserved memory is >> allocated memory try setting max_split_size_mb to avoid fragmentation. See documentation for Memory Management and PYTORCH_CUDA_ALLOC_CONF"

Regards, Luca Lumetti