Once you have registered as a user on Grand Challenge we recommend that you have your account verified. This involves a check to ensure that you are an authentic user with no duplicate accounts etc.
💡 Important: Before requesting verification please check that your user profile information is as complete as possible, including your full name and your institution or company details. During the verification process you must be able to provide an email address from a domain that provides only one account per user (your work or college email address, for example). It is fine if your original registration used a different address (Gmail or other), but this cannot be used for verification.
To request verification please follow the steps below. Requests are reviewed once every couple of days.
- Log in to Grand Challenge and click the arrow next to your user icon in the top right corner
- Select Your Profile
- On the left side of the page underneath your user icon you will need to click on a button entitled Request Verification
- Fill in an email address from a domain that provides only one account per user
- You will receive an email at the address you used, click the link in the email to verify your identity.
- Your request will be manually reviewed and verified within the next 10 days.